We know that everyone is looking forward to the season and being able to get out on the water. We appreciate your cooperation in following the established protocols:
- Masks or face coverings must be worn at all times.
- Docks will have restricted access. Go directly from the parking lot to your boat. Only family members are allowed in a boat.
- The clubhouse and decks will be closed.
- Everyone must maintain 6 feet of distance from others.
- The launch will not be running. Club dinghies will be available to use. We will be designating tie-up space for mooring holders’ dinghies until the launch is available (dinghies must be 12′ or under).
- If you use a CYC cart, please wipe it down with sanitizer before and after use.
- We will provide sanitizer to the best of our ability. Bringing your own will ensure that you definitely have it.
- Members only – No guests are allowed at the Club.
In an effort to provide as much transparency to our members as possible, we have devised the Covid-19 Response Chart shown below. The Chart lists the services available under different phases. In determining when to move to less restrictive phases, the Executive Committee will take into account state and local guidance. The phases of the Club do not necessarily mirror those of the state, and certain categories may shift independently.
Until further notice, we will be operating under Phase I / Start on this chart.
Greetings Fellow Members,
Summer is gazing upon us longingly. Our docks are looking the best they have in years, as our stewards have had a lot of uninterrupted time to prepare for the season. Please be patient as your Executive Committee is busy making plans to maximize our facilities and activities as health risks are minimize. We will all be on the water soon!
Rolf N. Gjesteby