We appreciate that everyone is excited for the 2020 season and thank you for your cooperation in following these protocols:
- Masks or face coverings must be worn at all times on all club premises.
- The lower deck will open on Friday, June 12. No food or drink is permitted on club premises to prevent congregating.
- The clubhouse and upper deck remain closed.
- Use of the launch is limited: passengers must remain 6 feet away from the driver so use is restricted to a maximum of 4 adults.
- The bathrooms are available with limited access.
- We will provide hand sanitizer to the best of our ability; bringing your own will ensure that you have it.
- If you use a CYC cart, please wipe it down with sanitizer before and after use.
- The regular CYC guest policy remains in effect: guests must be accompanied by the member at all times.
- Members are responsible for all of their family members: please make sure your children comply with these protocols.
We are currently operating under the Phase II/ Cautious stage on the Covid Response Chart:
Greetings Fellow Members,
Summer is gazing upon us longingly. Our docks are looking the best they have in years, as our stewards have had a lot of uninterrupted time to prepare for the season. Please be patient as your Executive Committee is busy making plans to maximize our facilities and activities as health risks are minimize. We will all be on the water soon!
Rolf N. Gjesteby