We appreciate that everyone is excited for the 2020 season and thank you for your cooperation in following these protocols:
- Masks or face coverings must be worn at all times on all club premises.
- The lower deck will open on Friday, June 12. No food or drink is permitted on club premises to prevent congregating.
- The clubhouse and upper deck remain closed.
- Use of the launch is limited: passengers must remain 6 feet away from the driver so use is restricted to a maximum of 4 adults.
- The bathrooms are available with limited access.
- We will provide hand sanitizer to the best of our ability; bringing your own will ensure that you have it.
- If you use a CYC cart, please wipe it down with sanitizer before and after use.
- The regular CYC guest policy remains in effect: guests must be accompanied by the member at all times.
- Members are responsible for all of their family members: please make sure your children comply with these protocols.
We are currently operating under the Phase II/ Cautious stage on the Covid Response Chart: